Honeywell RTH8500D 7-Day Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat, “C” Wire Required
Touch screen 7 Day Programmable Thermostat — RTH8500D
• User-friendly interaction
• Large touchscreen display with backlight
• 7-day programming
Honeywell’s touch screen 7-day programmable thermostat provides maximum flexibility for busy lifestyles. You set it up to adjust the temperature if you find yourself away or asleep all through times when you do not necessarily want to heat or cool your home to optimum comfort, and your heating and cooling equipment runs less. The RTH8500D features a green backlit touch screen interface with simplified programming and easy to follow text instead of symbols. Exclusive Honeywell Smart Response Technology continually adjusts the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times. It also automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort. Universal compatibility means it works with virtually all system types.
- 7-Day Programming — allows separate programming for each day
- Display — straightforward display keeps operation and programming simple
- Backlit Display — easy-to-read, even in dimly lit rooms and hallways
- Smart Response Technology — continually adjust the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times
- Filter Change Reminder — keep your heating/cooling system operating at peak performance
- Vacation Hold — option to adjust your program and have it automatically resume the normal settings in time for your return
- Permanent Day and Time — your settings are at all times maintained; even all through a power outage
- Daylight Saving Time (optional) — adjusts the time automatically
- Compatible — with heating and cooling plus heat pump systems
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts).
- 1-year limited warranty
Universal Application – works with conventional and heat pump systems up to 2H/2C, it’s one thermostat for nearly every application
Program is retained in memory in the event of a power outage Includes change reminders for filters and low batteries
Separate programming for on a daily basis of the week – 4 periods per day.To steer clear of conceivable compressor damage, do not use auto changeover if the outside temperature drops below 50°F (10°C).
Maximum comfort – Smart Response technology learns the amount of time a system needs to succeed in a desired temperature and adjusts accordingly
Precise temperature regulate of +/-1 Degree for consistent comfort